RGB+W LED Strip Light Signal Amplifier
This in-line RGBW amplifier is perfect for long-run RGBW strip light installs. The RGBW amplifier takes the signal off the first run of RGBW LED strip lights and amplifies it to the next run. You need to connect the proper sized LED power supply to the amplifier in order to make it run correctly.
You will need an amplifier when you are making an installation that uses a single run of lights is longer than the rated maximum run length of the LED strip light you're using. The amplifier is needed because of what is called "voltage drop". So after longer lengths of LED strip light, the current drops off and makes the strips dimmer at the end of the run than the beginning.
1 x LED RGBW Amplifier
1 x User manual
RGB+W Amplifier Specifications
- RGB Amplifier Supply Voltage: 5-24V DC
- Power: total 288W(12V) or 576W (24V)
- Output: 4 channel (4x8A) - Total maximum is 24A, as the white light in the RGB+W strip will use half of the total draw of the strip.
- Connecting Modes: Common Anode
- Push-in connectors in input and output sides.
- Working Temperature: -30 to 60 deg C
- Size (L x W x H): 3 3/7 x 15/16 x 5/8 inch / 87 x 24 x 15 mm
- Color: White
- Housing Material: PVC case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.