DMX/RDM 8-Way Splitter
This DMX/RDM 8-Way Splitter is here to make your DMX installation easier. This device lets you split a DMX input signal into eight different outputs, making it ideal for projects where wiring between LED fixtures is not possible, or configuration is complex.
The ideal companion to our DMX decoders, this splitter will expand the DMX signal of your projects to eight outputs, which can be used to create a new chain of up to 32 DMX devices; this means that each of the eight outputs can be the start of a new chain. Each output port of this device has an independent DMX signal that can run up to 984’ (300 meters) starting from the source. In total, 256 DMX devices can be connected from this splitter.
This unit has one RJ45 DMX input and 8 RJ45 DMX outputs, so it is specifically aimed at DMX installations using Category 5 (CAT5) cabling, and should be compatible with other DMX fixtures, consoles, or products with RJ45 ports.
Our DMX/RDM 8-way Splitter supports bi-directional communication thanks to its Remote Device Management (RDM) functionality, which can be turned on and off with a switch, and sends important information back and forth. Also, there is complete electronic isolation between the input and the outputs, which means that your unit will be completely protected from any problems on the DMX line. Please Note: This splitter runs off of 12-24V DC power, so a small dedicated power supply is required for it in addition to any drivers that you may be using to power your strip lights.
- 8-way DMX/RDM 8-Way splitter
- Eight isolated RJ45 outputs
- Each output can support up to 32 separate devices, for 256 devices total
- Eliminates cable distance and device number limitations
- RJ45 input, and feed-through RJ45 output for DMX chains
- Compatible with DMX512 (1990) protocols
- Compatible with RDM protocols (bi-directional communication function allowing for real time remote monitoring)
- LED indicators for confirmation of proper functioning
- Stage Lighting
- Event Lighting
- Architectural DMX installations
- Residential DMX installations
- Musical Events
- Audiovisual applications
- General DMX applications
- Any DMX strip light installation using ten or more decoders
|DMX RDM 8-Way Splitter
|1.7 lbs (0.77 kg)
|L: 7.75" W: 4.5" H:1.5" (197 mm x 114.3 mm x 38 mm)
|DMX Control Protocol
|-4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.