Dynamic Tunable LED Strip Light Amplifier - 16 Amp Max
The Dynamic Tunable LED Strip Light Amplifier is used to carry the dimming signal from one set of Dynamic Tunable White Strip Lights to the next run of strip lights. LED strip lights have a limit to the length they can be ran before Voltage Drop occurs. For this reason, a boost in power and signal is required to make sure the next run of LED strips are as bright as the previous one. An amplifier is only required when you want to carry the same signal on a single run of lights, so they can change color at the same time.
If you need any assistance building your project, we're here to help! Contact our design team here for free assistance or call 1-844-FLEXFIRE (925-273-9080)
1 x LED RGBW Amplifier
1 x User manual
- Dynamic Tunable Amplifier Supply Voltage: 5-24 VDC
- Output channel: two output channels (2 x 8A) 16A Max,
- Push-in connectors in input and output sides.
- Working Temperature: -30 to 60 deg C
- Size (L x W x H): 3 3/7 x 15/16 x 5/8 inch / 87 x 24 x 15 mm
- Housing Material: PVC case
- Color: White
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.